M I R A G E 600 Double
Mirage Sea Kayaks has had a long and rich history with making double sea kayaks and the 600 takes on all the fine points of this heritage. It is made tough for high volume touring, it's stable and has a smooth glide.
Versatile, compact, stable, and sleek: this newly released double sea kayak is where performance meets practicality.
Paddle with ease and confidence, thanks to a well balanced and stable hull design. High-volume storage hatches encourage both casual harbour cruising or multi-day expeditions.
Highly maneuverable and light to paddle, the Mirage 600 is the ultimate touring double.
• All sizes of paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills.
• Fitness paddling, day touring and multiday touring in larger sheltered waters to coastal and open ocean environments.
• Paddling with large amounts of gear or two large paddlers.
Tropical Deck / White Hull
Black Join Line
(all weights are based on an average weight and maybe slightly different than these weights)
Carbon IRT = 31kg
Kevlar IRT = 32kg
Kevlar = 34kg
Fibreglass = 36kg
Total Volume: 680L
Rear Hatch: 70L
Front Hatch: 55L
Day Hatch: 38L
Centre Hatch: 86L
Centre Hatch Opening:
- 490mm wide x 350 long x 310mm deep.
There is no bulkhead between the rear of the centre hatch and the rear cockpit; this allows for additional storage in front of the rear paddlers feet.
Carbon 600 hatch
Specifications - M I R A G E 600 Double:
• Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control.
• Three high volume dry storage compartments with easy access snap lid hatches – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity including convenient day hatch - These hatches are made by Kajak Sport Finland.
• Very large centre hatch that can also be accesssed through the rear cockpit - perfect for fitting medium sized eskys.
• Full safety perimeter line and functional elastic deck rigging.
• Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seats with comfortable seat pad and fully adjustable, low profile back rest.
• Dual solid cross beam footrests, enhance paddler performance.
• Component upgrade compatible - look at our Outfitting section to find out how you can customise your kayak.