M I R A G E 533 Freeride
Mirage 533 series of open deck sea kayaks – set your own line, create your own adventure.
The Mirage Sea Kayaks 533 open deck sea kayak combines superior agility and maneuverability, producing a whole new class of paddling: Freeride Sea Kayaking.
The FreeRide is ideal for the surf, harbours and estuaries, as well as offshore. The kayak's laid-back sculpted seat allows paddlers the freedom tilt their torso back when catching waves.
The Mirage 533 series of open-deck sea kayaks combine agility and speed, producing a whole new class of paddling: Freeride Sea Kayaking. With a 5.3m waterline and effective tracking, 533s are fast yet totally maneuverable. They can also manage swell and broken waves easily.
The drawn-out rocker allows 533s to pivot and manoeuvre effortlessly, making them high-performance surf craft as well.
• Freeride sea kayaking for long trips across larger sheltered waterways, inshore surf zones and even coastal or open ocean environments.
• Small to medium sized paddlers, to accommodate beginners and advanced paddlers alike.
Mirage 533 Kevlar & Carbon IRT
Deep Red Deck / Clear Coat Carbon Bow and Stern
(all weights are based on an average weight)
Carbon (IRT) = TBA
Kevlar Feather-Light (IRT) = TBA
Kevlar (IRT) = EST 16.5kg
Kevlar = 19
Fibreglass = TBA
Rear Hatch: 70L
Front Hatch: N/A
Day Hatch: Optional
Specifications - M I R A G E 533 Freeride:
• Mirage LD Plate allows for a solid connection for steering and leg drive.
• Unique Mirage integrated rudder system, which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control.
• Adjustable rails to enable a smooth ride for short and tall paddlers.
• Proven sea kayaking hull design that is smooth in rough water, edges sharply, and tracks beautifully on swells, waves, and wake.
• Self-draining, composite venturi, with a sealing plug for a dry ride.
• Contoured and ergonomic seating that promotes a balanced paddling posture.
• Large rear 70 litre oval hatch with kayak sport cover, for a tight fit in the roughest of conditions.
• Centrally located and balanced, recessed handle for ease of carrying and re-entry after a wipeout.
• Dual rear 'surf' grab handles, to make it easier for surf zone re-entry.