M I R A G E 532
Designed for performance, the Mirage Sea Kayaks 532 combines speed with dependable handling in challenging conditions for a wide range of paddlers.
A complete redesign of the famous 530, the Mirage Sea Kayaks 532 is a great all-rounder; built for speed and efficiency, while also being sporty and easy to control when maneuvering. Extra volume has been added behind the cockpit, enhancing the hull shape to suit a wider range of body types.
• Small to medium plus sized paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills
• Fitness paddling and day touring to multiday touring in more confined bodies of water e.g. lakes, estuaries, to coastal environments
Innegra HEX / Clearcoat Darts
Dove Grey Deck / Tangerine Hull
Dark Grey Join Line
(all weights are based on an average weight)
Carbon (IRT) = 16.5kg
Kevlar (IRT) = 17kg
Kevlar = 21kg
Fibreglass = 23kg
Feather Light (IRT) = 15.9kg
When aiming for a light-weight seakayak, the
colour choice is important, please call us for advice.
Rear Hatch: 70L
Front Hatch: 50L
Day Hatch: 25L
Specifications - M I R A G E 532:
• The 532 has had a complete hull and deck re-design for a more modern look and refined performance.
• The 532 has an increase in hull volume from the rear seat through to the rudder box; this allows for the following:
* The kayak planes flatter when you are up to speed, thus making the 532 a faster and smoother kayak than the 530
* The 532 allows for an increase in ideal paddler weight - about the 80-90kg area
• The 532 has the 'shallow V' carried back further to increase the initial stability and make the kayak less twitchy.
• The 532 has Kajak Sport hatches - front, day and rear.
Mirage 532 Features:
• Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control
• Three high volume dry storage compartments with easy access snap lid hatches – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity including convenient day hatch - These hatches are made by Kajak Sport Finland.
• Full safety perimeter line, grab handles and functional elastic deck rigging
• Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seat
• Solid footrest platform, enhances paddler performance
• Component upgrade compatible - look at our Outfitting section to find out how you can customise your kayak.