M I R A G E 520 - DISCONTINUED MODEL
The Mirage Sea Kayaks 520 - A 5.2m performance kayak at an entry-level price. Boasts a versatile design for agile manoevering through to comfortable touring.
With its lightweight design and compact size, the 520 is sleek through the water and highly-responsive when turning. Off the water, it's easy to carry and store. The Mirage 520 is a perfect first sea kayak to build up your skills.
• Small to medium sized paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills.
• Fitness paddling and day touring to multiday touring in more confined bodies of water e.g. lakes, estuaries, to coastal environments.
White Deck / Sapphire Hull
Dark Grey Join Line
(all weights are based on an average weight)
Kevlar = 19kg
Fibreglass = 22kg
Rear Hatch: 87L
Front Hatch: 54L
Day Hatch: N/A
Specifications - M I R A G E 520:
• Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control.
• Dual dry storage compartments – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity.
• Full safety perimeter line, grab handles and functional elastic deck rigging.
• Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seat.
• Solid footrest platform, enhances paddler performance.
• Component upgrade compatible - look at our Outfitting section to find out how you can customise your kayak.
• The 520 fibreglass version does not come with the comfort seat kit (foam padding and backband).