M I R A G E 580 in Fibreglass
SPECIAL BUILD PRICE - $2995.00
The Mirage Sea Kayaks 580 is an expedition proven sea kayak, ideal for heavy loads and rugged use. It is a proven design over the past 18 years.
This special build is a solid kayak for paddlers on a budget.
The famous Mirage 580, has a long waterline, along with excellent stability, tracking and high-speed cruising ability. It is an ideal touring kayak for those longer expeditions. The Fibreglass build offers a super strong and simple material, that is easy to manage.
• Medium to large sized paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills
• Day touring to multiday touring in larger sheltered waters to coastal and open ocean environments
( based on an average weight)
Fibreglass = 26kg
Rear Hatch: 90L
Front Hatch: 80L
Day Hatch: 27L
White Deck & Hull with Black Joinline
Specifications - M I R A G E 580:
• Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control
• Three high volume dry storage compartments with easy access lid hatches – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity including convenient day hatch - Australian made Rubber Front and Day Hatch.
rear hatch is a neoprene cover with Fibreglass outer hatch cover.
• Full safety 6mm perimeter line and functional elastic deck rigging.
• Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seat.
• The ONLY colourway for this special build 580 is a
WHITE deck with WHITE hull.
• You do have a choice of Coloured Joinlines - Black, Dark Grey, Blue, Red, Green
• Floating back-band with a 15mm gel foam seat pad. $120.00
• Front and Rear Carry Toggles. $20.00
Click here for more Optional Extras - CLICK HERE
Click here for the Full Price List - CLICK HERE